Abstract submission is now closed.
Timeline for 6th ISC registration
|4th (Tue) Oct 2022||14:00 JST||Registration Open|
|4th (Tue) Oct 2022||14:00 JST||Abstract submission Open|
|21st (Mon) Nov 2022||23:59 JST||Deadline for abstract submission*|
|*Decision on the abstract oral/poster acceptance will be notified before 14th (Wed) Dec 2022|
|9th(Fri) Dec 2022||23:59 JST||Extended deadline only for poster abstract submission|
|31st (Tue) Jan 2023||23:59 JST||Deadline for On-SITE partition and REGULAR registration for Online partition**|
|**If you meet this deadline for registration, we can process it from time to time |
and you will be able to get timely feedback.
We will set up an Exceptional registration after the deadline. However, only those who participate online and do not apply for presentation are acceptable. If you plan to present at the conference, please make sure to complete registration and abstract submission by the above deadline.
Important Notice for Abstract Submission
- Abstract submission opened on 4th October 2022 and will close on 21st November 2022. Please do submit the abstract well in advance of the deadline through the Abstract Submission Form.
- To participate as a presenter, you need to submit both the Registration Form and Abstract Submission Form, and please use the same e-mail address for both.
- There will be oral (On-site/Online) and poster (On-site only) sessions, with the preference indicated during the abstract submission process.
- We seek contributions on all topics related to Sclerocrhonology, including (but not limited to) climate and ocean science, archaeology and human history, biology, mineralogy, and ecology…
- Individuals will be allowed to present a maximum of ONE oral presentation and ONE poster presentation at the conference. Due to the limited slots for oral presentation, even if you submit for both oral and poster, peer review process might not accept for your oral presentation and your presentation will be assigned to poster presentation. If you submitted for both oral and abstract, but your oral abstract is rejected, then you can present two poster presentations or you can retract one poster abstract.
How to Submit Your Abstract?
- Make your abstract using this Abstract Template file (Word format).
- Example of the final output PDF for your reference.
- Please fill out the Abstract Submission Form.
- Please use the same e-mail address for both Abstract submission and Registration.
- Upload your abstract file both in Word and PDF format on the Abstract Submission Form.
- Please be sure that your filename is saved as “FAMILY_Given_Abst.docx”. For example, “SHIRAI_Kotaro_Abst.docx”. It goes the same for the PDF file, too.
- If you wish to submit the second abstract, please save your filename as “FAMILY_Given_Abst2.docx”. Note that participants are allowed to present a maximum of ONE oral presentation and ONE poster presentation.
- If you fail to upload, please send the files by e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Once you submit the Abstract submission form, you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.
- If you don’t receive the confirmation e-mail, please check the e-mail address you filled (spell miss, etc.), and re-submit the form. If the e-mail address you entered is correct, but no confirmation mail is found, please check your spam mail folder, too.
- Decision on the abstract acceptance will be notified by 14th (Wed) Dec 2022.
- Peer review result will be sent to your e-mail address.